Fujitsu is a leading provider of end-to-end ICT-based business solutions for the global marketplace. As one of the largest IT services providers with approximately 170,000 employees supporting more than 10 million customers spanning across 70 countries, Fujitsu delivers transformational results utilizing technology to drive value for businesses. From professional technology expertise, strategic consulting services to intelligent application services and innovative infrastructure solutions and services , Fujitsu prides itself on driving returns on investment.
The Fujitsu office in Singapore was established in 1973 and we now invite talents to apply to our organization to join in our constant pursuit of Human-Centric innovation on how ICT is transforming business and society.
Solution Architect - One year contract
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989443
To provide solution design, architecture, processes and a wide range of technical expertise to ICT Managed Services solution offerings especially Microsoft product/cloud:
- Primary focus in Microsoft presales
- Responsible to develop/integrate outsourcing and managed services (IT Service Desk, Desktop Management, Data Centre, NOC & RIM, Cloud services and other IT outsourcings) solutions that meet or exceed the customers’ requirements
- Provide presale support including craft proposal to RFP response, and also must be able to integrate all of Managed Services offerings with the cost effective design.
- Min. 4 years work experience with at least one year in business process outsourcing solution architecting or service delivery
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Managed Services Solution Experience – Delivering services for managing workplace, infrastructure management, data center management, managed cloud services, etc.
- Strong customer service background – ability to work at prime customer contact level
- Strong communication skills across all levels. Able to communicate complex, technical concepts to all levels. Able to mediate opposing viewpoints
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Strong customer management skills