Solution Architect (Network Enterprise, Sales Support, Finance Industry)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958086
EA License No 02C3423
• Provide Enterprise Networking and IT solution/technology/product consulting, technical and sales support in Finance industry market.
• Create, present and document technical solutions. Deliver in-depth and high-level technical presentations to customers, partners and prospects.
• Provide technical leadership and assistance in winning strategic deals and building ongoing customer relationships.
• Drive identified major account opportunities (i.e. technical consulting, CXO level presentations, etc.) as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) while allowing local account teams to maintain long-term ownership.
• Research, define and drive Finance market solutions in collaboration with the sales teams.
• Minimum 10 years of presales technical/consultancy experience in Enterprise Networking and IT solution.
• An expert in comprehensive knowledge of Enterprise Networking, IT, UC&C products and solutions;
• Deep understanding of IT strategy and requirement in Finance Industry.
• Ability to run CXO level meetings and discussions.
• Successful track record of achieving significant growth in revenues within a major client account.
• An effective communicator, able to provide excellent leadership and motivation for the team whilst working effectively as a team player with the sales and delivery teams.
• Demonstrated successful experience writing content, delivering presentations and negotiating with partners.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to James Andalan (R1331697)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at James Andalan (R1331697)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.