INFODRIVE SOLUTIONS PTE LTD
InfoDrive Solutions Pte.Ltd. is a Singapore Headquartered IT & Technology Search,Staffing and Consulting Company specialiases in providing IT & Technology Search, Contracting, Managed Services to Global MNC’s, SME’s and large Regional clients.
We use our years of experience in recruiting strategies to create a value added service to our Customers.
We cater in Technology domain in the below mentioned area:-
1. Technology Search:-
2. Contract/Staff Augmentation:-
3. Managed Services:-
At InfoDrive Solutions whatever we do we do that keeping in mind the long term relationships with our Customer, which mean going that extra mile to make the relationship stable and transparent.
Software Testers ( Insurance Domain)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003182515
EA License No 13C6893
Employer Ref. QA
We are looking for Software Testers for one of our clients project in Insurance Domain .
Positions :- 5
Location :- Anywhere in Singapore
Duration :- Contract roles for 6 months to 1 year depending on project.
The software tester is involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment.
He/She will conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose.
- Analyzing documents (e.g., design, requirements, architecture, diagrams, flowcharts) to obtain an understanding of the requirements.
- Identifying the required test scenarios, test case preparation, test data preparation and document traceability matrix to ensure sufficient test coverage.
- Execute test cases and test plans to support the quality assurance activities throughout the software lifecycle.
- Defect reporting and verifying fixes.
- Participate in continuous improvement in quality of test process.
- Participates in peer reviews of test plans and cases to ensure consistency and adequate coverage.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle Process (SDLC).
- In-depth knowledge and experience in analyzing Software Requirement Specification and identifying the required test scenarios.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Estimation and Test Methodologies.
- ISTQB (International Software Tester Qualifications Board) foundation certification is good to have.
Insurance domain experience is a must.
Email Resumes to JobsATinfodrive-solutionsDOTcom
EA Personnel Registration No.-R1108131