Software Release Engineer - Banking
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958259
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0269552
about the company
As technology advances, there is a mounting pressure for companies in the banking and financial services space to keep up and provide top notch service to their customers. Better and more reliable systems mean more trust, investment and speed for their customers. As the company continuously adds improvements and enhancements to its system, they will require a solid person to aid in the software releases in the business, thus this current hiring requirement.
about the job
In this role you will be responsible for the management of large releases in the business as well as various cross-application projects.
Utilizing project management tools, you will ensure that the releases and deployment plans are in agreement with the various application owners and managements.
One of the key responsibilities of the role is also ensuring utmost clarity in information presented to all stakeholders with regards to each application release, ensuring that it is consistent across all levels.
skills & experience required
To ensure the success of the role, you should have the following:
- 5+ years of experience in software release management, ideally in the banking and financial services industry
- Strong knowledge in UNIX Shell scripting as well as Oracle PL/SQL programming
- Source Code configuration tools such as CVS, SVN is very good to have
- Knowledge of web/application server administration products like Weblogic, Tomcat, Coldfusion
- Experience with build and job automation tools such as ANT and Control M
- Degree in IT/Engineering/Computer Science or relevant fields
Don't miss the chance to obtain an attractive remuneration package of up to S$100K depending on your seniority and experience
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please call Kenneth Ang at 65106530 or email your CV to Kenneth.firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.