Software Engineers, Embedded System (C#, C++, OOP / MNC / up to $7K)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003212367
EA License No. 05C3451
- Global Leader in Automated Test Equipment
- Embedded Software Team: Debugging & Bug-fixing
- Up to $7K + AWS + Profit Sharing Bonuses!
Our client is a US-listed Global Leader in Automated Test Equipment (ATE), supplying their state-of-the-art test equipment to other market leaders in global electronics manufacturing.
Given the unparalleled expertise and cutting-edge engineering, our client’s technology & solutions has been well sought after by their stellar portfolio of high-profile market leaders in semiconductor, electronics, telecommunication equipment, etc.
To meet global demand, they have embarked on human capital growth and inviting suitably qualified candidates to join their team!
Expect competitive salaries, dynamic learning environment and excellent career portfolio.
- Debug and bug-fix system software as part of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Work with software development teams who develop and analyse software requirements, develop functional specifications and implementation of the code using C#, C++, .NET, OOD (Object-oriented design) and COM/ATL
- Select computer hardware that best matches product requirements
- Ensure that softwares are able to run as a 32-bit and 64-bit application
- Min Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or relevant
- Min 2-5 years experience in embedded software development, with focus on debugging & bug-fixing
- Proficient in C#, C++, OOD (Object-oriented design), .NET, VB, UML Design
- Demonstrated ability to understand and debug complex software system a plus
- Prior experience with Automated Test Equipment, EAGLE Software, ETS, or IBM Rational Software Suite a plus
- Location : West
- Working days : Monday to Friday (Office Hours)
- Salary : Up to $7,000 or higher + AWS + Profit Sharing Bonus (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
- Our client strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provide a conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Ernest Lin Yizhi (EA personnel Registration No: R1550713.
Or click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page.
Or call your friendly Consultant, Ernest, at 6590 9943 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Last-drawn and Expected Salary
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !