Software Engineer - Document Management Systems
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958267
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0269554
about the company
As technology advances, there is a mounting pressure for companies in the banking and financial services space to keep up and provide top notch service to their customers. Better and more reliable systems mean more trust, investment and speed for their customers. To be able to do that, the banks need to have an efficient way of maintaining their internal documents and content, as such, an opportunity presents itself for a Software Engineer within document management systems.
about the job
In this role, you will be in charge of the designing, development as well as maintenance of the document management systems in the company. Covering the full cycle from conception through to delivery and support after.
All of this will also have to be done according to compliance of applications to the bank's information security standards.
skills & experience required
To ensure the success of the role, you should have the following:
- 6+ years of experience in application development with proven project experiences in document management systems or enterprise content management (ECM)
- Experience in using systems like IBM Content Manager on Demand (CMOD) or Kofax Capture is highly preferred. If you have experience with other products and can showcase strong domain knowledge, you are also welcome to put in an application for the role
- Prior experience working in the banking industry or a regulated industry with tight standards and regulations is a MUST
- Strong UNIX/Linux Shell scripting and PL/SQL programming is very good to have
- Java programming skills (J2EE, J2ME)
- Degree in IT/Engineering/Computer Science or relevant fields
Don't miss the chance to obtain an attractive remuneration package of up to S$100K depending on your seniority and experience
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please call Kenneth Ang at 65106530 or email your CV to kenneth.
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.