Software Engineer/Developer (C#/C++, Desktop Application)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002953766
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. FV20160604YKGW
Software Developer/Engineer (C++ or C#)
- Our Client is a reputable Japanese MNC with strong presence in Asia Pacific
- Offers attractive remuneration and growth opportunities in the organization
- Looking for Software Engineers specialized in C#/C++ environment
- Software development requirement analysis and documentation
- Development of software applications using C#/C++
- Work with different departments to enhance new features on the software
- Support and debugging on software issues
- Possess more than 1-2 years experience in software development
- Strong experience in using C++ or C# for dekstop application
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming
- No experience are welcome!
- Recognized Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Information or equivalent
- Ability to work independently in a challenging environment
- Team player with good writing and communication skills
- Location: Bedok
- Employment type: Permanent
- Working hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Prepare your updated resume with your current salary package such as base, incentives, any other alowances and expected package
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up or email you CV to email@example.com!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly!
Felicia Valerie Romli
Direct Line: 6697 7874
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1439113
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.