Software Engineer C++ / C# (Win Applications / MNC)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002953769
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. 003
My client is a global MNC and are one of the recognised high-tech organisation in Singapore. With their plans to expand/sustain their APAC/Domestic operations, the client is seeking for individuals to join their dynamic team as a Software Engineer.
- 5 days work week - 9.00am - 6.00pm
- Permanent position
- Annual, Medical and dental benefits provided
- Permanent position
- Location: 2 Positions available at Central Singapore
- Salary ranges from $3,200 - $4,000
- Individuals without experience are welcome to apply
- Possess a Bachelor's / Diploma with relevant credentials
- Sound knowledge in C# or C++ Programming and proven track record of development in Linux environment.
- Seeking for candidates who wishes to be more involved in project implementations
- Design and implement product features and functionality for mobile platforms / websites and services
- Integrate with partners and build API's for external services on the company platform
- Work with different teams to gather and understand requirements and deliver solutions
- Participate in design discussions, reviews and propose/implement solutions to technical problems and challenges
Interested applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org with your current and expected salary or call 6697 7792 during office hours for a detailed discussion.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Chua Yeow Hong Cullen
Direct Line: 6697 7792
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1329682
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.