Software Engineer and Senior Software Engineer (Ref: JH)
ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987884
- Software development tasks covering all aspects of the software lifecycle, including requirements elicitation, design, development, documentation and testing – for the delivery of simulation modules as part of a simulation systems project.
- Refactoring of existing simulation modules to improve code design and or maintainability.
- Participation in integration, check-out, and installation activities.
- Testing and qualification of simulation modules to prescribed standards
- Delivering entire simulators / simulation systems as part of project team.
- Degree in Engineering discipline.
- Working knowledge of software development lifecycle, with 3 to 6 years’ of experience.
- Skills in object-oriented software design and C/C++ programming
- Ability to work on multiple modules / projects with tight schedules.
- Domain knowledge of military platforms and doctrines will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of distributed simulation technologies such as High Level Architecture (HLA) and Distribution Interactive Simulation (DIS) standards will be advantageous.
- Experience in development of real-time systems will be a plus.
Interested applicants, pls email your detailed resume in MS Word format (with contact numbers) to careers_tss@ stee.stengg.com now!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
About ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte Ltd (STEE-T&S) was incorporated in 1996 as a subsidiary of Singapore Technologies Electronics. Its 500-strong workforce offers expertise in providing one-stop solutions, from software applications and development of new innovative training systems to providing maintenance and upgrade of legacy training systems. With over two decades of experience, STEE-T&S has established itself as a recognised leader with expertise in both the defence and commercial sectors. The company is focusing on growing its market in the region. STEE-T&S’ product range includes Fixed Wing Simulators, Rotary Wing Simulators, Ground Simulators and commercial simulators such as Crane and Train Simulators. STEE-T&S' proven High Level Architecture-compliant simulators allow for joint air, land and sea training.