Software Engineer (Ref: AG/KF)
ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987889
- Software development of real-time 3D Rendering Software for Naval Simulator/Trainer
- Assist the technical lead with scoping, identification of project deliverables and creation of project specific documentation
- Perform Unit Test and integration testing with other software and perform acceptance tests.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science / Multimedia & Game Development or equivalent
- At least 1 year of software development experience in C#/C++
- Experience with graphics programming or game development will be an advantage
- Good analytical and innovation problem solving skills.
Interested applicants, pls email your detailed resume in MS Word format (with contact numbers) to careers_tss @ stee.stengg.com now!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
About ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte Ltd (STEE-T&S) was incorporated in 1996 as a subsidiary of Singapore Technologies Electronics. Its 500-strong workforce offers expertise in providing one-stop solutions, from software applications and development of new innovative training systems to providing maintenance and upgrade of legacy training systems. With over two decades of experience, STEE-T&S has established itself as a recognised leader with expertise in both the defence and commercial sectors. The company is focusing on growing its market in the region. STEE-T&S’ product range includes Fixed Wing Simulators, Rotary Wing Simulators, Ground Simulators and commercial simulators such as Crane and Train Simulators. STEE-T&S' proven High Level Architecture-compliant simulators allow for joint air, land and sea training.