Software Engineer (Ref: PTS)
ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987879
- To implement elements of a computer game consisting of its visual graphics, audio, game flow, interactive, GUI, etc.
- To develop virtual and augmented reality application
- Be able to adapt and optimized the relevant software technologies to the target hardware such as mobile devices
- Be able to work in a team of game designers, artists and other programmers.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in working with 3D game engines
- Experience in Unity3D engine will be an advantage
- Interest in playing and keeping up to date with computer games
Interested applicants, pls email your detailed resume in MS Word format (with contact numbers) to careers_tss@ stee.stengg.com now!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
About ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte Ltd (STEE-T&S) was incorporated in 1996 as a subsidiary of Singapore Technologies Electronics. Its 500-strong workforce offers expertise in providing one-stop solutions, from software applications and development of new innovative training systems to providing maintenance and upgrade of legacy training systems. With over two decades of experience, STEE-T&S has established itself as a recognised leader with expertise in both the defence and commercial sectors. The company is focusing on growing its market in the region. STEE-T&S’ product range includes Fixed Wing Simulators, Rotary Wing Simulators, Ground Simulators and commercial simulators such as Crane and Train Simulators. STEE-T&S' proven High Level Architecture-compliant simulators allow for joint air, land and sea training.