Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and our talent to achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Healthcare and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for nearly 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.
Software Engineer (C++/C#)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960721
EA License No 02C3423
- Software products and applications development on Windows platform
- Design and development of multi-tier software systems in C#/C++
- Involve in complete product lifecycle (detail specification, verification & validation, documentation and maintenance)
- Work closely with all related software development members
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Strong experience in using C++ or C#
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming
- Good knowledge in Industrial Automation, Control and Instrumentation is an added advantage