Software Engineer (Python, Linux, C, Web Development)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002953768
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. FV20160604YKGW
Software Engineer (Python, Linux and C)
- Our Client is a reputable American MNC with strong presence in Asia Pacific
- Offers attractive remuneration and growth opportunities in the organization
- Looking for Software Engineer
- Software development and programming in Python and C in Linux environment
- Support and maintenance on the software to meet the clients' requirements
- Translate into technical and functional specifications for projects
- Collaborate with other departments to conduct software implementation and testing
- Possess more than 1-2 years experience in software development in Python and C programming
- Strong experience in development on Linux environment
- Experience in Python web framework such as Flask, Django, and Bootstrap
- Recognized Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Information or equivalent
- Ability to work independently in a challenging environment
- Team player with good writing and communication skills
- Location: Changi Business Park
- Employment type: 6-months contract, renewable/convertible to permanent
- Working hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Prepare your updated resume with your current salary package such as base, incentives, any other alowances and expected package
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up or email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly!
Felicia Valerie Romli
Direct Line: 6697 7874
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1439113
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.