As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Software Developer/Systems Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035311
EA License No. 01C4394
Our client, a renowned Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Solutions and Services Provider with a wide foot print in Asia that helps organizations bring about positive transformations to their businesses. They are seeking a front end software developer cum Systems Analyst to be a part of their expanding team.
- Responsible for delivery of automated in-house software projects based on SAP B1 and Microsoft CRM
- In-house project could be web based or/and application based
- Responsible to manage and support SAP B1 and Microsoft CRM with training provided
- Responsible to manage internal IT infrastructure like security system, network, servers (exchange server, SAP server, print server etc), user support etc
- At least 3-5 years of experience in DOTNET application development in Windows applications, web services and database
- Good knowledge and experience in SQL Server database, network communication protocols and application development
- Committed and good team player with the ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of IT operating systems particularly Windows, Exchange and Citrix
- Candidate with IOS/Android Apps applications experience will be an advantage
- Candidates with no internal IT experience, SAP B1 and/or Microsoft CRM may apply as training will be provided
If you are interested in the above opportunity, kindly forward your updated resume at the earliest to have a confidential discussion.
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd I EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E I Sreedevi Sampunathan I EA Personnel Registration No. R1221639