Software Developer - Sharepoint
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188142
EA License No 08C2893
- You will work closely with the functional analysts to proactively understand and clarify on user requirements and translate these into system technical design. Working closely with team members, you will deliver quality software programs; participate in system quality testing and any necessary technical support upon system launch.
- Understand user requirements and participate in technical design
- Develop and implement system applications in accordance to user requirements
- Perform unit and system integration testing for quality assurance
- Plan and assist with user acceptance testing
- Participate in implementation roll-out
- Provide operational support and ongoing maintenance and enhancement after implementation
- Min. 5 years experienced in Developing applications equipped with strong knowledge of coding practices
- Good technical knowledge and experience in Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, Windows SharePoint Services, Net 3.0 / 3.5, C#, SQL Server.
- Strong analytical skills and able to work under tight timelines
- Candidate with vendor and project management (added advantage)
- Innovative, proactive and a strong team player
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position; please click the "Apply Now" below.
Only shortlisted applications will be notified by our consultants.
Capita Pte Ltd | EA License No : 08C2893 | REG No :R1654858