As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Entry Level Software Developer/ Engineer (Mobile App/ IOS/ Training provided)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958413
EA License No. 01C4394
- Training will be provided
- Great exposure
- IT graduates with no relevant experience are welcome
- Responsible for software development and testing
- Analyse and design software system flow based on requirements
- Prepare and maintain software documentation
- Ensure the IT project complete within the estimated cost and timeline
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good knowledge of software development
- Motivated team player with positive attitude
- Good communication skills
Interested applicants may apply by sending your updated resume in Words format to Ng Jia Ying (EA Reg. No: R1439758) via JobsDB.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd, RCB No. 200007268E
EA License No: 01C4394