EPS Consultants Pte Ltd
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd (EPS) is your trusted HR partner and a leading recruitment and search firm based in Singapore.
We specialize in providing the following services:-
1. Recruitment and staff placement
2. Executive Search and Headhunting
3. Contract Staffing and temping Services
4. Foreign Staff Recruitment
5. HR Consulting and advisory services
Our range of services include full-time placements and contract staffing across all industries. We have successfully placed candidates for all job levels for industries ranging from information technology, finance, banking, engineering, manufacturing, purchasing and logistics to sales and marketing etc.
[GV05] Software Developer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960755
- Participate in requirement gathering sessions and translate business requirements into functional and non functional requirements.
- Clarify ambiguous/conflicting requirements and ensure that that changes are documented and tracked.
- Perform screen mockup and prototype to confirm requirements; analyze and translate requirements into design using established design standards and tools.
- Produce design specifications and artifacts.
- Code programs based on best practices and programming guidelines adopted by project.
- Develop and perform automated unit testing; prepare test data, capture test result to ensure the quality of the program.
- Analyze and identify root cause and ensure fixes are done and tested before rolling out for retest.
- Develop training material and support user training; prepare documentation including system and user documentation; keep versioning of documentation.
- Participate in peer reviews and daily huddle.
- Package and deploy codes into production based on deployment practices defined.
- Monitor system to identify exceptions to normal processing and take corrective or preventive actions.
- Troubleshoot incidents and provide timely update and escalation when appropriate.
- Register and track all reported issues to closure and within SLA.
- Analyze and classify change requests and perform impact analysis.
- Provide timely handling of user queries and request.
- Actively identify areas to improve to ensure system stability and maintainability.
- Understand SLA, escalation process and critical monitoring activities required to keep the system in order.
Technical qualifications and capabilities include one of the following:
- Java or J2EE or .Net (ASP, C#)
Consultant: Gian Carla Virtucio
Registration No.: R1437176
EA License: 95C5630
For more available positions, you may visit http://www.eps.com.sg/
10 Anson Road, International Plaza, #16-23, Singapore 079903