As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Software Analyst/ Software Developer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988992
EA License No. 01C4394
Our client is a prestigious manufacturing firm specializing in importing, distributing and managing a wide range of chemicals for the semiconductor and pharmaceutical industries. In addition,they specialize in providing highly sophisticated Supply Chain Services and seamless process that includes stock importation, secure storage in our warehouses, expert inventory management, and delivery to the clients’ target destinations. They are looking for a IT Software Analyst to be a part of their fast expanding team in Singapore.
- Provide technical assistance and day-to-day operational support for ERP system and corporate website.
- Develop new features and new reports.
- Perform program requirements analysis, development and troubleshooting.
- Maintain IT documentation.
- Manage change requests and maintain change management documentation.
- Provide training for new users.
- A Degree / Diploma in Computer Science or IT.
- For Application role:
- Experience in Web development (.Net framework), VB or VBA, Transact SQL (Table, View, Trigger, Stored Procedure, Function, Cursor), XML.
- Experience in Crystal Report, SQL Server, SQL Reports, Microsoft Access, SharePoint Server, Telerik is an added advantage.
- Team player and able to meet tight deadlines.
- 5-days work week (Monday to Friday)
- Transport pickup available
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd I EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E I Anandhi Rajagopalan EA Reg. No. R1112857