SAEdge Vision Solutions creates vast profile of imaging innovations to address non-traditional applications. We design / develop / create vision solutions to diverse markets to improve and stabilize quality assurance of our customer’s outgoing products.
Software Algorithm Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989020
- Research and develop algorithms for applications related with computer vision, pattern recognition, image processing and/ or participate in developing of new machine vision inspection system
- Be responsible for enhancement and improvements to existing vision applications with new software features
- Writing of program to control machines, testing all software changes and fix software defects
- Use of lab equipment, hardware and software tools to assist in developing and debugging of software
- Provide troubleshooting expertise, technical training, and system documentation to customer and customer service staff.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or relevant years of experience in programming
- Strong knowledge in C++ 03/11 programming language with good understanding in OOP conceptions
- Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio framework
- Experience in multithreading and OS structure
- Familiar with source control management system such as SVN, CVS or equivalent
- Experience in motion control and/or machine vision is preferred
- Required years field experience in computer vision, pattern recognition algorithm development and commercial software development
- The ability to conduct independent research/development while contributing to team-oriented projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, a fast self-leaner and team player
- Able to travel
- 5 -day work week at Woodlands area.
- Able to start work immediately or short notice is preferred.