Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Social Work Associate (Restructured / Community Setting)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002953126
EA License No 99C4599
- Provide bio-psychosocial assessment and intervention in management of patients
- Assist in development and implementation of activities and outreach plans pertaining to social, physical and mental well-being of patients
- Assist in conducting yearly financial assessment and generating reports and application of grants and subsidies, financial assistance, application for community placement
- Conduct visits to homes and centres to provide supportive counselling
- Work closely with healthcare professionals, medical social workers, hospitals, community / social service agencies or individuals to mobilise social resources to meet patient's needs, facilitate patient and caregiver support group programmes and document bio-data of patients and interventions in case-files for record.
- Diploma or Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counselling, Social Service or related field. Registered Social Worker (RSW) with Singapore Association of Social Workers preferred.
- At least 3 years work experience in the social service field.
- Dynamic, self-motivated and patient-oriented
- IT Savvy
Interested and qualified candidates can submit your application via the "APPLY NOW" button, or email your resume to:
Sandra Chong Sze Wei
EA License No. 99C4599