MODERN LINK PTE LTD
Modern Link, founded in 2006, aspires to be a renowned high-end household appliance distributor in Singapore and we take pride in introducing superior quality brands. The Company represents reputable brands such as Hurom slow juicer from Korea, and German brands such as Leifheit cleaning products, Hailo ladders and Soehnle kitchen and bathroom scales.
For more information, about us
visit us at www.modern-link.com and www.hurom.com.sg
Social Media Co-ordinator
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959612
- At least a graduate diploma holder.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience with emphasis in online marketing
- Ability to multitask and fast-paced working environment
- Familiar with social media platforms
- Knowledgeable in web marketing initiatives
- Self starter and able to work independently
- Highly self-motivated, energetic and willing to learn with a positive attitude
- Technology savvy and familiar with internet technologies and website operations
- Working knowledge of HTML and Web Content Management System an added advantage
- Support the marketing team
- 5 days work week Mon – Fri 9am-6pm (East area)
Job responsibilities :
- Managing marketing campaigns on daily basis on Facebook, Instagram and other platforms. Regular reporting to optimize existing digital marketing campaigns and have a clear understanding of performance across all channels/markets. Developing new online marketing campaigns leveraging....
- Troubleshooting support through email.
- Actively manage e-stores and other online assets.
- Plan and execute all web,SEO/SEM, Marketing database, email, social media and design
- Strategize, develop, execute and manage online marketing initiatives to drive sales and promote brand image (search engine, social media, email marketing and other online marketing campaigns)
- Responsible for interactions across all relevant social platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Google Plus and etc. and identify opportunities of engagement with the target audience.
- Work with various resources to develop local content and maintenance of the company’s website