Social Media and Marketing Associate
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029202
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated individual that is seeking a position in a fast-growing, respected organization.
- Update, maintain and assist with content development of several social media sites
- Organizational strategic and tactical planning for future development
- Support and enhance communication initiatives across all media accounts.
- Assist with internet marketing strategy
- Manually create and maintain many social media profiles to provide backlinks, citations, and increase page rank of our websites
- Post content to social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr, etc.
- Respond to inquiries and comments on established channels in real time
- Prepare weekly sports schedule for screening in sports bar
- Establish email database for weekly EDMs for two brands
- Prepare EDMs for weekly blast
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Communication - Excellent written and verbal communications skills with an ability to write concisely and accurately under pressure
- Strong research and proofreading skills
- Must be highly organized, proactive and be able to prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- Knowledge in sports games an advantage
- Knowledge in MailChimp or MyGuestList an advantage
Education - Diploma in Marketing, Business, Journalism, Public Relations or related field required
- At least one to two years’ experience in marketing, social media and editorial services
- Technical experience working in website, blogging and email content management systems preferred