We are an independent digital agency operating in 3 key markets - Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Technology is the backbone of our business. We focus on delivering communication strategies without the limitations of technology infrastructure so that ideas and creativity can be executed effectively across all platforms.
Our full range of services includes creation of digital campaigns, social media management, mobile apps development, email marketing solutions as well as system integration assignments.
Social Media Account Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029387
- Oversee and manage daily deliverables for accounts.
- Be the lead client liaison, while working closely with the Content Planner and AM team to achieve service excellence.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and oversee the smooth execution of day-to-day activities including the following:
- Work closely with Digital Strategist/Content Planner to curate and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Ensure that we monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way.
- Actively participate in Ideation or Brainstorm sessions.
- Effectively create or compile proposal presentation decks for presentation to clients.
- Lead the development and expansion of community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Provide meticulous QC on content; i.e. Ensure that Creative /Copy delivered is sound and according to client briefs (i.e. Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, Microsite design, etc.).
- Give timely recommendations and advice to clients based on their business challenges.
- Manage efforts in building positive online reviews for client brands and reputation.
- Work with Social Analyst’s to provide client with valuable analysis and recommendations to improve Social Media projects KPIs.
- Conduct regular health checks for key accounts and contribute to designing a comprehensive Digital Marketing Plan (together with Digital Strategist) to improve projects KPIs
- Achieve Revenue Target set for department together with Digital Strategist and Account Director.
- Implement ongoing self-education to increase job knowledge and remain highly effective and competitive in the Social/Digital market.
- Preferably 4-5 years of industry experience in Social Media
- Must have proven track record in successful community management on the social media platforms, particularly Facebook Page, Twitter and Linkedin
- Ability to comprehend marketing requirement and translate that into social media strategy that will meet clients' objectives
- Familiarity with social media trends
- Demonstrated ability to inject personality into written content
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)