Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
SNR. MKT EXEC/ASST MGR (UP TO 4.5K, EDUCATION INDUSTRY, URGENT)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988344
EA License No 08C2893
- • Working with the Deputy Director and Assistant Manager to strategically plan, conceptualize and execute advertising and promotional programs on media
- • Support the Marketing Department in the liaisons with media and outsourced agencies.
- • Advertising budget preparations and updating
- • Improving the creative elements of all marketing activities
- • Production and analysis of reports on customer behavior patterns and ROI on various marketing activities
- • Keeping up to date with new opportunities and marketing techniques and making recommendations for implementation
Administrative Support and Responsibilities:
- • 3. Assist with Management of e-Marketing Activities
- • 4. Database / Direct Marketing
- • 5. Events Management
- • 6. Manage brochures and collaterals production
• Possess at least a Diploma in Marketing, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
• At least 5 years’ experience in the full spectrum of marketing execution and support
• Proven track record in setting and achieving quantifiable direct marketing performance objectives.
• Experience within a fast paced, rapidly growing business environment.
• Worked with cross-functional product/marketing/sales teams.
Job Code: AXA
EA License No.: 08C2893