Digital Billions Pte Ltd
Digital Billions is a next generation technology company that helps corporations rocket ahead, innovate and be competitive. It has four arms; Technology, Venture Capital Investment, Consulting and Corporate Services. The leadership consist of members from pre dot com days including ex-Andersen Ventures, Mckinsey, Credit Suisse, Standard Chartered and KPMG.
Snr Marketing Communications Specialist/Director (Leading FinTech Company)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982770
- Create communications programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products including graphics, brochures, company or product fact sheets, logos, or other promotional products.
- Produce media briefing materials to support the business units and marketing campaigns
- Researching pro‐active story ideas, case studies and comment pieces, including development of content for publication of products both traditional and online.
- Prepares presentations and/or speeches for internal and external clients, events.
- Identifying ‘new media’ opportunities as part of any proactive corporate communications strategy; to include identifying opportunities for additional audio and video material
- Proactive news releases and feature articles promoting Digital Billions and its services
- Ability to develop and execute a communication strategy and plan
- Require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.