STMicroelectronics is a global leader in the semiconductor market serving customers across the spectrum of sense and power technologies and multimedia convergence applications. From energy management and savings to trust and data security, from healthcare and wellness to smart consumer devices, in the home, car and office, at work and at play, ST is found everywhere microelectronics make a positive and innovative contribution to people's life. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented. In 2011, the Company’s net revenues were $9.73 billion. Further information on ST can be found at www.st.com.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984787
- Drive and manage the continuous yield and quality improvement
- Monitoring of parameter test and wafer sorting yield with in-depth analysis using various statistical data analysis tools coupled with Semiconductor device and manufacturing process knowledge
- Work closely with process, product engineers and Division to fix the problem of low yield, poor quality and reliability issue.
- New products, technology transfer from sister fab and ensure successful production ramp-up with good yield, quality
- Degree in Science (Physics), Electronics/Electrical Engineering or Microelectronics
- Good knowledge and solid understanding of Semiconductor device physics and manufacturing process
- Good knowledge in process integration background especially POWER MOS-SET, BCD, Bipolar & Analog Technology
- Good multi-tasking and problem solving skills using DOE, SPC, FMEA & 8D etc and statistical analysis
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Preferably with minimum 2 years’ experience in semiconductor Process Technology, Process Integration, Product / Device engineering
Failure analysis understanding in SEM, X-section, Bench etc.