Founded in 1915, Black & Veatch is a leading global engineering, consulting and construction company.
We specialize in these major markets:
•Energy •Water •Telecommunications •Federal •Management Consulting
Our employee-owned company has more than 100 offices worldwide and is among the Forbes “500 Largest Private Companies in the United States." We have been ranked by Engineering News-Record as the industry’s No. 1 design firm in both Power and Telecommunications and are consistently in the Top 10 in Water. We’re also leaders in more than 20 categories among design firms, contractors and environmental companies worldwide.
Black & Veatch has been involved in the development of Singapore’s water supply since 1922. One of the original founding sponsors of Singapore International Water Week, the company has played an important role in many of Singapore’s recent world-renowned water projects including Sembcorp NEWater Plant and Singspring Desalination Plant. Today, Singapore is also home to Black & Veatch’s Global Design Center for water and Center of Excellence for Desalination, and is also involved in improvement major works at Changi Water Reclamation Plant, Jurong Water Reclamation Plant and Lower Seletar Waterworks
We are looking for experienced Professionals across disciplines to be part of our exciting journey in fulfilling our mission of “Building a World of Difference®”
Site Supervisor / Engineer (Instrumentation and Controls) - Till May 2019
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986437
Black Veatch – Tritech Consultants Consortium has been appointed as consultants for the provision of professional engineering services for a proposed 2200/1600mm diameter portable water pipeline system via the Rail Corridor from Murnane Service Reservoir to the city, and a spur 1600mm diameter portable pipeline to Fort Canning Service Reservoir. The services also include mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, control and automation works, supervisory control and data administration works at Murnane Service Reservoir, Fort Canning Service Reservoir and along the water pipeline system.
- Diploma from established institution
- Min 3 years’ experience
- Experience in instrumentation, control and automation works for pipeline works
- Local experience especially working on PUB projects will be added advantage
- Assist the Engineers in the site supervision and ensure all works are carried out in accordance to approved drawings and specifications
- Handle contractors’ queries and submissions within the provisions of the Contracts
- Resolve site issues, including troubleshooting (particularly those related to instrumentation and controls) and ensure timely completion of every construction activity
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
- 44 hours, 5.5 days’ work week
- Site is near city area – Ganges Ave
- 13th month AWS
- Retention bonus will be given out at end of project (conditions apply)
- Selected Candidate must be willing to be hired by an agency or a sub-consultant.