Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co. Ltd
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035001
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Construction Manager to manage the site progress
- Coordinates directly with SRE/RE/RTOs for site work coordination and approval
- Managing all sub-contractors progress in accordance to work schedule
- Monitoring the daily manpower and materials deliveries
- Planning on site work schedules
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Project, AutoCad.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong leadership qualities with good communicdation skills
- Fluent in written & spoken in English
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
Contract position (Till March 2018) available