Site Facilities Administrator- 1 Year Contract
Tetra Pak South East Asia Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983406
- Responsible for planning and scheduling of preventive and corrective maintenance of M&E facilities services.
- Manage and ensure timely execution of end user requests.
- Maintain facility equipment data base and update facility documents, including preventive maintenance service report, daily report, equipment master list, etc.
- Update floor plans and drawings.
- Diploma in Building Services Engineering/Facilities Management.
- Knowledge in Project Management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD applications.
- 3 years' related work experience.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Tetra Pak South East Asia Pte Ltd
About Tetra Pak South East Asia Pte Ltd
Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world.