Energy HR Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Site Engineer - Underground works DOWNTOWN SINGAPORE
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988128
EA License No. 13C6834
Our client is an Engineering, Construction, Building and Maintenance company with a global presence. Their expertise is based on complex infrastructure projects in building, mining, oil and gas, petrochemical, power, transport, water and public infrastructure, and they have ongoing projects throughout the South East Asian region.
Due to a significant infrastructure project which has been recently awarded to our client, we are looking for experienced Site Engineers to join the Company on this great project in downtown Singapore.
Only candidates who have experience in infrastructure and underground works will be considered for this position. If you have experience working for a multinational construction contractor, your resume will be highly regarded.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Perform technical, engineering, inspection, scheduling, planning, survey, procurement and quality control functions for all activities at site.
- Implement the inspection and test requirements of the Project Execution Plan and Project Specification.
- Interpret engineering documents and drawings for field personnel.
- Prepare method statements for the various work activities.
- Assist to prepare request for quotations for subcontract works and suppliers.
- Participate in bid evaluation of field subcontracts.
- Provide general technical assistance to supervisory staff.
- Ensure Permit to Work system is practiced on site.
- Maintain systems for and perform field progress evaluation and compare actual with planned progress.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications.
- Preferable greater than 5 years’ experience in a construction / engineering environment.
- Experience with underground works
- Competent in planning and organising work schedules.
- Working knowledge of HS&E requirements and implementation of same.
- Clear communication – verbal and written.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join in on one of Asia’s more prominent and global construction companies, then apply now!