As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Site Engineer (REF: LKE)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027891
EA License No. 01C4394
Job Scope & Responsibility:
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to read construction drawings include Architectural layout, Combined services drawings, Penetration requirement drawings, Electrical and Security line drawings.
- Plan and design cable routing and equipment shop drawings
- Fluent in electrical code of practice
- Submit drawings, sample boards for approval prior to executing of site installation
- Able to attend Site related meetings confidently
- Able to co-ordinate site and installation issues with Consultant, User and other Contractors
- Supervise sub-contractor works, report and discuss site dispute with Site Manager and in regards to effort, cost issues and issuance of Site Instruction
- Understand and ensure Site Safety requirements are met while executing works on Site by Sub-contractor.
- Ensure materials used by sub-contractor adhere to specifications.
- Plan installation work schedule based on Main Project Schedule.
- Produce Site progress report on weekly basis.
- Update installation drawings for as-built production.
- Minimum NITEC/Higher NITEC/Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 3 years Site experience
- Attended and pass Site Safety Supervisor Course
- Good communication skills and able to work within tight deadlines
Terms of Employment : Contract of 1 year, renewable upon performance
Work Location : North
Work Schedule : 5 days work week, 9am to 630pm
Remuneration : S$ 2,500 - $3,800 (Depending on qualification and experience)
Benefits : Transport & Handphone Allowances, Performance Bonus, Contract Bonus
Interested candidates, kindly submit your full detailed resume indicating last drawn salary, expected salary and availability
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates matching all requirements will be notified
EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E | Elaine Mun Yu Ling EA Reg. No. R1549493