ActiV Technology Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003032062
Scope of Work:
- Responsible to arrange, coordinate and monitor site progress
- Site works, inspection, planning and other site activities.
- Prepare proposal
- Conduct inspection and supervise Contractor’s works to ensure that quality standards and requirements are being met.
- Diploma / NITEC in Engineering.
- Candidates who have experience using AUTOCAD would have an advantage.
- 1 to 2 years site experience in supervision of industrial building.
- Possess effective communication skills and able to interact with people at all levels
- Team Player
Interested candidates kindly email a detail resume in word format via Apply Now
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ActiV Technology Pte Ltd
About ActiV Technology Pte Ltd
Our mission is to provide total IT solution to our customer. We achieve this through effective information technology solutions, bringing to our customers with more options, cost savings and better quality Network Services and System solutions.
We work closely with you to find the best solutions to your unique requirements, we make every effort to study your business process and your workflows to understand how you like to get things done and what we can do to keep you being productive by maintain your company’s competitive edge by choosing the best infrastructure solution that meets your business requirements today and can grow with your business tomorrow.