SIT and UAT Project Manager for T24 module
Abeam Consulting (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002957912
This is a project based of 6 months (may be renewable depending on performance)
Traveling maybe required to Yangon for testing purpose
- Manage the project for SIT and UAT of T24 AML module vup and customization by managing project team members and stakeholders
- Create project plans and conduct progress management, issue management and project risk management.
- Create test plans for SIT and UAT
- Create test scenarios and test cases
- Execute SIT and support user to conduct UAT.
- Create required documents to report progresses and qualities of tests to PM.
- Minimally a degree with relevant experience in project management / PMO / leading a team / taking part in T24 implementation project / T24 and core banking systems
- Knowledge and experience of T24 core banking functionalities especially Teller Transaction, Fund Transfer and Trade finance / implementation of AML systems
- Must have experience in creating SIT and UAT of T24 test planning / cases / design documents such as BRD, FSD
- Must work and have knowledge of banking business operations
- Customer focused with excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent analytical, presentation and soft skills including communication.
- Able to work in a fast paced, work to tight deadlines and evolving environment
- Able to start in a short notice period
- Willingly to travel when required
- Location will be in CBD area
Take this opportunity to join an international team of professionals, implement and develop software and consulting solutions in international projects and gain cultural experience, to set a serious foundation for future career steps.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Abeam Consulting (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Abeam Consulting (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ABeam Consulting is a global management consulting firm with headquarters in Japan and with more than 2600 professionals, providing business performance consulting services, integrating business strategy, business process design, information technology enablement, outsourcing and organizational performance and program / project management solutions to our clients.
ABeam retains a powerful base of professional talent coupled with a global reach which we are recruiting top notch resources for. We currently have the following permanent position: