Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
6 Months contract Shipping Operations Officer - $3000 to $3500
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986962
EA License No 99C4599
- Responsible for scheduling physical commodity movements across the global footprint for precious metals.
- Requires coordination with trading and sales teams as well as other support functions to ensure efficient transfer of precious metals to our clients.
- Ensure that all daily processes are fully completed and signed off and will also involve daily processing of metal releases and trade checkings.
Other responsibilities include:
- Liaising with Warehouses and freight forwarders to arrange deliveries to Customers
- Arranging payment of invoices/3rd party payments.
- Stock release into warehouses and other storage facilities
- Reconciling stock, in conjunction with controlling the end of month and quarterly stock positions
- Adhoc duties as required
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
• Minimum Diploma holder
• Min 1 year of experience with commodities related
• Exposure and solid understanding around metal products
• Exposure and solid understanding around finance/repo transactions
• Exposure to freight forwarding and chartering logistics
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and delegate
Interested candidates, please send CVs to kayslynlim@
Attention: Kayslyn Lim Khai Ling