Fisher Clinical Services provides clinical trials packaging and distribution solutions globally. The GMP purpose built facility in Singapore provides secondary packing as well as specialized storage and distribution services across the Asia Pacific region.
Shipping/Logistics Associate - Medicine Supply
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983792
To ensure the proper handling of customers’ shipping orders – to ensure accuracy and adherence to instructions – in accordance with established procedures; and maintain the supplies and facility to cGMP standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform order fulfilment with accuracy and speed:
- Process all shipping orders in a timely manner.
- Complete the distribution check-list according to project instructions.
- Prepare relevant documents according to country requirements and client instructions.
- Complete documentation and update computer systems appropriately and correctly.
- Perform all processes in accordance to established procedures and cGMP standards.
- Maintain the facility and workspaces clean, neat and tidy.
- Ensure that equipment and instruments in the work area is maintained and operating normally.
- Complete regular reports (as required by Management or client) pertaining to relevant work area(s).
- Maintain proper documentation for all processes conducted/performed.
- Assist management in any other matters as required.
- “N”- or “O”-Levels Pass / Relevant experience in Customer service/Logistics/Warehousing industry
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Needs to be computer-literate and meticulous in his/her work.
- Demonstrates English literacy and basic numeracy.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Working hours are from Mondays to Fridays (8.30am to 5.30pm). Company transport is provided at various pick up locations. Interested candidate may send in your resume with a recent photograph and the expected salary.