SEARCH PERSONNEL PRIVATE LIMITED
Search Personnel is an established, leading and reputable recruitment company that brings effective services to individuals and organisations with a sense of urgency and commitment.
- Permanent Staffing
- Payroll Processing Service
- Contract Staffing
- Temporary Staffing and Casual Workers
- Foreign Recruitment
- Best Recruitment Firm - Non-management roles under US$4k per month (2015) & (2016)
- Best Recruitment Firm - Mid-management roles US$4k-US$10k per month (2015)
- Best Recruitment Firm - Senior-management roles over US$10k per month (2015) & (2016)
- Best Overall Recruitment Firm (2015)
Voted by our valued clients and the public.
HR Vendors of the Year Award is one of Asia’s largest award shows dedicated to celebrating the
achievements of organizations that do their best in serving the HR professionals.
Shipping Executive (LC Handling) – Open for Nego + VB – East
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029016
EA License No 13C6684
Location : East
Working hours : 5 Days / Mon – Fri (Normal Office Hour)
Salary : Open for Nego + VB
Duration : Perm
• Prepare shipping documents for import and export shipment, including pro-forma invoices.
• Apply, negotiate and submit letter of credit for both import and export shipment.
• Handle and manage all necessary documents for L/C application and bank negotiation independently.
• Perform cost comparison of freight charges between shipping agent and forwarder.
• Correspond/ liaise with supplier/customer and shipping agent to ensure prompt and timely shipment.
• Monitor and follow up on dispatch/demurrage on every shipment handle.
• Arrange switching and surrender OBL.
• Apply the certificate of origin, Manufacturer’s certificate and etc.
• Monitor and update customers on the cargoes estimated arrival and departure dates.
• Inform/update warehouse and finance on the shipment details.
• Check and verify all the freight invoice before payment.
• Any ad hoc duties as assigned by superior.
• 1 to 2 years of working experience in similar capacity
• Knowledge and experience with LC preferred
• Proficient in MS Office Applications
• Able to multi-task, work independently, proactive with a positive attitude
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to kaying (at) searchpersonnel. com.sg
Our dedicated and approachable Search Personnel consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Personal Particulars
• Education background
• Work experiences
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Current and Expected salary
• Date of availability/ Notice Period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
To find out about other career opportunities in Search Personnel Pte Ltd, do visit www.searchpersonnel.com.sg / www.facebook.com/search.personnel for complete job listings.
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Perm/ Executive Division | Reg no: R1654474 | EA No: 13C6684