jobsDB ref: JSG400003003033036
EA License No. 16C8340
Employer Ref. 37002002
Industry: Distribution and Supply
Job Category/Function: Logistics
Salary: SGD 1800 - 2500
Location: North West, Singapore
- Receive orders from customers and issue purchase orders to suppliers
- Prepare export documentation, using company’s trading support system
- Prepare Letter of Credit, using bank system
- Prepare payments by telegraphic transfer and Letter of Credit
- Correspond with suppliers overseas to manage shipping schedule and delivery of documents
- Correspond with the group companies overseas to manage orders and shipments
- Record and monitor scheduling of the shipments and related documents
- Provide periodic reports which include sales forecast and shipping schedule, etc.
- Assist with administrative work in the office
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Company
- Minimum “O” Levels
- At least two years of relevant working experience
(Basic shipping knowledge required, but L/C experience not necessary)
- Responsible, proactive and committed team player
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
Nijibox Co., Ltd Singapore Branch (EA No.: 16C8340)
Natsuko Kondo (Registration No.: R1659362 )
Basic shipping knowledge required
About Joint Recruiting
Joint Recruiting is a Singapore-based recruitment division of Nijibox Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Recruit Holdings.
Established since 1963, Recruit Holdings is proud to be one of the HR industry leaders with an annual turnover of 13 billion in annual sales. Extending our holding company's strong foothold in the recruitment industry, Joint Recruiting was founded to help job seekers to get a right job fast through our proprietary technology innovation.