EA Reg No: R1102621
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986573
EA License No 06C4642
- Responsible for shipments, revising through documents received from Sales and overseas agents and ensuring that all export/import documentation are in order.
- Managing moves and shipments from origin up to and including delivery
- Main point of contact for assignees for questions, request for information
- Guiding assignees through their relocation, including advising, handholding and attending to their requests
- Managing Overseas Agents on handling the shipments
- Going through job completion report given by Operations to ensure that the volume/weight is correct.
- Advising on the cheapest rates for booking of sea freight and airfreight.
- Preparing draft OBL/AWB and submitting to the respective shipping/airfreight agent and issuing of insurance policy.
- Pre-alert of the shipment to destination agents of the shipment as soon as the vessel / aircraft departs.
- Handling of complaints, service recovery, claims and Global Property Protection
- Booking with shipping agents,
- Follow up with destination office/agents until shipment is being delivered and shipper has received shipment
- Billing of invoices within 30 days of delivery.
- Undertaking responsibility for shipments including follow up and follow up on necessary documentation.
- Resolving any operation problems that arise during the shipment process.
- Pricing of shipments (including request and calculate origin rates, destination rates, freight rates)
Minimum GCE ‘O’ level
Knowledge in handling shipping documents
Experience in the moving industry is an added advantage
Good communication skills
Ability to work under great pressure
Good negotiation skills
Good English spoken and written
Working Location: Clementi
Please submit resumes with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621