Shipping Coordinator (Up to 2.5K / 5 Day / West)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002986568
Our client are involve in bulk-chemical logistic, liquid, dry bulk and logistic solution.
- Handle import & export documentation and declaration of permit.
- Proceed sales order.
- Coordinate internal functional departments to ensure timeliness of order processing, shipping arrangement and documentation requirements.
- Monitor schedule to facilitate time order issuing, processing and shipping of goods to subsidiaries and distributors.
- Check and verify billing invoice for logistics and services for payment approval and update records as required.
- Timely filing of billing documents according to assignment.
Other information :
- 2 year experiences in handling import & export permit and shipping documentation
- Experience in Bill of lading, Certificate of Origin (COO), FTA, AMS/IFS filing, export declaration, Letter of Credit LC negotiation and customs bonded scheme is a plus.
- Having Tradenet knowledge is added advantages.
- Proficient in MS Office
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using Apply Now Button.
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at alexfong@ mci.com.sg
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion. Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ** To find out about other career opportunities in MCI Career Services Pte Ltd, do visit www.mci.com.sg for complete jobs listing. We wish you all the best in your career search
Fong Ming Fei (Alex)
Registration Number: R1549345
EA License Number: 06C2859
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
MCI Career Services is a one-stop Human Resource solution provider with over 100 dynamic staff spanning across 5 offices in Robinson Road, Peninsula Plaza, Jurong Gateway, JTC Summit and Serangoon Plaza. Our aim is to ensure our candidates whom we introduce to our clients create a winning outcome for both parties.
Visit our website: www.mci.com.sg
Like us on Facebook
EA Licence No.: 06C2859