About Faro Recruitment (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
Faro Recruitment is an international staffing solutions provider with presence in Asia pacific including China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, and Australia.
We have grown rapidly over the last 30 years with plans to increase our presence on the map. With over 15 offices in 7 countries and over 200 employees, we have developed vertical market niches catering to a variety of talent professionals. Our clients are predominantly Fortune 500 multinational corporations, small and medium enterprises, and Japanese firms across major industries.
As the global staffing market evolves, changing times call for a change of corporate identity.
As our corporate brand – "Faro" conveys "lighthouse" in Italian and Spanish, Faro Recruitment symbolizes a beacon to bring employers and job seekers together. Our owner, management and consultant teams remain the same and are highly committed to deliver comprehensive and flexible HR solutions tailored to your local market needs. With strong financial support from our group company, we strive to be your long-term business partner.
EA Licence No. 98C5283
Shipping Assistant / Sales Coordinator
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003153298
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide sales and logistics support to purchasing, sales and logistics team members
- Prepare shipping documentations and ensure customer shipping requirements are fulfilled in an effective and efficient manner
- Liaise with warehouse, customers, supplier, and freight forwarders to ensure smooth flow of shipments
- Keep track of all delivery schedules and shipment dates.
- Co-ordinate sales order and handle the PO processing of internal & external requisition
- Update and maintain purchase order file
- Prepare full set of documents for L/C negotiations
- Liaise with customers on L/C discrepancies and handle customer’s queries
- Diploma in Logistics or other related discipline
- 2 years experience shipping experience preferably in a chemical trading environment
- Knowledgeable with shipping documents including Letter of Credit