Shipping Assistant (Japanese MNC, Dry Bulk Shipment Exp, Up to $3K)
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003189007
EA License No. 07C5771
- Deliver, execute and handle document relating to physical coal delivery
- Support traders in data compilation and documentation
- Monitor vessel shipments (dry bulk) and resolve issues
- Handle shipping documentation- invoices, LC, BL, CO, Export Declaration and sampling documents...etc.
- Compute demurrage and despatch.
- Support traders’ hotel, travel, car booking and reimbursement of expenses
- Compile product data on excel
- Familiar with L/C and Incoterm
- Handle customers from Asia Pacific region exclude Japan
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in dry bulk shipments (Eg. Coal, Iron, Ore, Sugar etc.)
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Words and Excel
- Knowledge of Global-SAP system will be highly advantageous
- Location: Central
- Monday to Friday: 09:00~17:40
- Salary Range : $2,200~$3,000 (+ Attractive Bonus)
Earliest availability date/ notice period
Our consultant will invite you for interview if your profile meets the requirements.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051