Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Shipping Admin Assistant (Letter of Credit, up to $3,300)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188913
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. SER
- Process Order Management using SAP in SD and MM Modules
- Ensuring that export declaration is produced for each shipment prior to loading
- Appointing inspection agencies
- Monitoring and ensuring that Letters of Credit (LC) are received in the correct format and within the time frame permitted under the contract terms
- Negotiating documents under LC
- Coordinate and prepare full set of shipping documentation
- Raising invoices, credit or debit notes and ensuring that payments are received on due date
- Settling lay-time calculations with customers
- Keeping company’s systems such as SAP and Excel up to date
- Reduce operation costs by managing shipment frequency, stock allocation based on full pallet / FIFO rules, stock reservation
- Min Diploma
- At least 1-2 years experience in relevant field
- Knowledge in LC will be of advantage
- Able to start work immediate or within short notice