Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Shipping Accounts Executive (Vessels Accounting, $3500)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027179
EA License No 08C2893
• Perform full sets of book keeping duties
• Month-end closing
• Liasing with external auditors
• Prepares payments and closing of vessels’ accounts
• Prepares of quarter end/year end schedules for the vessel owners
• Monitor Port disbursements
• Handle Portage Bill and prepare crew cost summary
• Communicate with owners for all accounting queries
• Good knowledge of the shipping industry
• Good computer knowledge of Word/Excel
• Knowledge of Accpac accounting software
• Strong communication of both verbal and written English and Mandarin in view of business communications, able to work under pressure
• Able to meet deadlines’
• At least 2 years’ of full sets book-keeping/ vessels accounting experience
• Diploma for Accounting or any recognised certificates from accounting bodies