As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
SHE Manager (Based in Malaysia - Johor / 1 year contract renewable)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961266
EA License No. 01C4394
- Manage ongoing legacy obligations and SHE related processes.
- Monitor & develop environmental and local regulatory requirements and risk initiatives; analyze potential impacts on project progress
- Ensuring timely environmental technical support. This support will be provided in the areas of regulatory compliance, compliance reporting, SHE data management, enforcement action response, and regulatory agency mediation.
- Providing assistance and input to HSE risk reviews for the Project and participating in developing risk mitigation plans as they relate to HSE risks.
- Establishing and maintaining an effective relationship and good communication with the Project HSE teams.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science degree in the area of Environmental studies or related fields.
- Conversant with International Standards and Maritime codes.
- At least 10 years of professional experience from working on oil & gas projects with a strong knowledge of Environmental regulations and some Health and Safety regulatory knowledge, with at least 5 years of experience in managing bigger construction projects.
- Demonstrated experience in the application of SHE management systems and construction safety.
- Direct safety management experience in marine facilities construction, and has overcome construction and safety challenges in adverse weather conditions.
- Experience in safety management of jetty construction is a plus.
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E
Wong Jen Cie EA Personnel Registration No. R1439401