Emerio GlobeSoft Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988098
- Ensure optimum operations and that service level agreement are met, manage risks, track change requests and problem resolution for the application systems and IT projects.
- Assist the client to maintain and manage assigned the applications.
- Liaise and coordinate with vendors designated by the client.
- Attend and coordinate meetings as required by the client, take meeting minutes and assist the client to follow up any necessary action, and
- Assist in the implementation of projects undertaken by the client.
- Handle tickets and operational support of the applications.
- Closely interact with the Project Manager.
- Management of design, development, and configuration activities.
- Make recommendations, as necessary, to the client for design changes and/or service level modifications.
- Process improvement suggestions.
- Conducting investigations and/or research on issues.
- Ensuring that code/fix/configuration is completed within the agreed time.
- Coding and Debugging of code.
- Unit testing of code.
- Communication and updating of delivery issues.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Conduct meetings with the users to identify and document requirements.
- Recommends application improvements and roadmap by identifying problems and areas for improvement. And aligning the recommendations with the business objectives.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of experience in installation, configuration & customization of SharePoint 2007/ 2010/ 2013.
- Should have experience in developing custom webparts
- Experience with SharePoint migration projects.
- Should have strong knowledge in developing and integrating the custom applications using Server Side Object Model, App model, and other various options of development model.
- Should possess a strong skills sets in ASP.NET, C#, MS SQL, CSOM, REST API, WCF.
- Should handle custom UI components using HTML, CSS, and JQuery and wisely brand it to the SharePoint needs.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Emerio GlobeSoft Pte Ltd
About Emerio GlobeSoft Pte Ltd
Emerio, an NTT Communications company, is a global IT Services and solutions provider focused on helping clients improve competitiveness, efficiency and return on investment. Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Singapore, Emerio started as an IT applications development and maintenance services organization. Currently Emerio has 2,200 employees across 11 countries with delivery centres in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Philippines and Thailand.
Emerio became a part of the NTT Group (ranked 32 on the Fortune Global 500 list with consolidated operating revenue of 129 Billion USD) in June 2010. The combination of NTT Com's world-class capabilities in fields such as networks and data centre services along with Emerio's industry knowledge, process expertise and skilled resources makes it a compelling option for organizations looking towards reliability, cost effectiveness and a REAL IT partnership. Emerio serves a vast client base ranging from SMBs to Fortune 500 public and commercial companies.
Emerio's "Customer First" policy and successful delivery record has earned us an excellent customer retention track record with over 85% repeat business from existing customers.