Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the staffing industry, providing workforce management services and solutions to customers through 3,900 offices in 61 countries. The firm annually provides employment to 2 million people worldwide and is an industry leader in employee assessment and training.
In Asia Pacific, Manpower works through a network of 200 offices in 12 countries including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand.
Whether you are looking for a new and challenging career opportunity or an organization that can provide your company with tailor-made human resources solutions, you can count on Manpower.
SH-Customer Relations Executive (Korean Market) - URGENT!!!
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002209149
EA License No 02C3423
Employer Ref. SH-CSR (Korean)
- Handles escalations calls from customers and vendors throughout Asia Pacific
- Providing support by phone and emails
- Respond effectively to emails and incoming written correspondences
- Identifies and resolves more complex issues related to customer’s enquires
- Building relationships with internal and external clients
- Excellent listening, interpersonal and verbal skills
- Fluent English and Korean languages to handle the Korean markets
- Good problem solving and research skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong personality to handle complex problems
- At least 2 years customer support experience.
- Prior relevant contact center experience
- Formal negotiation skills
- Computer Admin and database skills
Interested applicants kindly click the apply button to submit your updated CV is the MS Word Version.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name:- Shuhanth Haridas
EA Licence Number:- 02C3423