Watson-Marlow Pte Ltd
Watson-Marlow Pte Ltd is the direct sales office of the Watson-Marlow Pumps Group and we serve the Singapore market and is the regional headquarters supporting the South-East-Asia market.
As part of our expansion plans, Watson-Marlow Pte Ltd is looking for an experience individual to take up the position of:
Service Technician/ Storekeeper
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031618
1) Perform receipt of incoming goods, picking & packing, loading & unloading activities
2) Manage site installation, repair, maintenance & test tasks
3) Troubleshoot errors or technician problems
4) Provide customers technical support on site or by email and in which generate quotation for service rates & spare parts.
5) Able to travel for ad-hoc overseas training or site testing & commissioning works
1) Minimum ITE, Higher Nitec/ Diploma in Electrical/ Mechantronics
2) Possess own vehicle (car/ motorcycle)
3) Able to work with minimal supervision to multi-task and work independently in a fast paced environment
4) Physically fit and able to carry heavy items
5) Proficient in MS Office, PC Literate
6) Understand engineering drawing and schematic layout
Please indicate in your resume:
1) If you have a Class 3 Licence, Forklift Licence
2) Current and Expected Salary
3) Work Experiences and Job Responsibilities
4) Reason(s) for Leaving
5) Date of Availability
Salary will be commensurate with similar work experience in Singapore.