Service Technician / Engineer
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003152918
EA License No. 16C8340
Employer Ref. 307003002
Industry: Distribution and Supply
Job Category/Function: Engineering / Technical
Salary: SGD 2000 - 2999
Location: North West, Singapore
- Responsible for troubleshooting, service and repair of dishwashers and related system.
- Perform on-site inspections and preventive maintenance services.
- Carry out equipment installation, testing and commissioning
- Attend to emergency breakdown on a round-the-clock basis
- Able to work on selected public holiday or weekend
- Able to work independently while remain a strong team player
- Carry out site visits and provide operator trainings to users
- Generate and compile job reports.
- Follow up with clients on repair jobs to be done.
- Assist in parts ordering when necessary.
- Min. Nitec / Higher Nitec in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Min 1 - 3 years of working experience, preferably in related field or industry
- Possess of Class 2/ 3 driver license is essential. Preferably with own transportation
- Preferably able to commence work soon
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
Nijibox Co., Ltd Singapore Branch (EA No.: 16C8340)
Yata Hidetaka (Registration No.: R1216038 )
Mechanical & Electrical, Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing, Driving License, Troubleshooting
About Joint Recruiting
Joint Recruiting is a Singapore-based recruitment division of Nijibox Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Recruit Holdings.
Established since 1963, Recruit Holdings is proud to be one of the HR industry leaders with an annual turnover of 13 billion in annual sales. Extending our holding company's strong foothold in the recruitment industry, Joint Recruiting was founded to help job seekers to get a right job fast through our proprietary technology innovation.