Service Technician / Engineer
WINTERHALTER SINGAPORE PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035636
- Responsible for troubleshooting, service and repair of dishwashers and related system.
- Perform on-site inspections and preventive maintenance services.
- Carry out equipment installation, testing and commissioning
- Attend to emergency breakdown on a round-the-clock basis
- Able to work on selected public holiday or weekend
- Able to work independently while remain a strong team player
- Carry out site visits and provide operator trainings to users
- Generate and compile job reports.
- Follow up with clients on repair jobs to be done.
- Assist in parts ordering when necessary.
Min. Nitec / Higher Nitec in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Min 1 - 3 years of working experience, preferably in related field or industry
Possess of Class 2 / 3 driver license is essential. Preferably with own transportation
Good command of English
Preferably able to commence work soon
- Other Information:
- Working location Woodlands Industrial Park
Interested candidates please APPLY NOW and submit your resume with recent photo.
Please ensure the following information is provided in your application: -
- Current salary
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving (Past and present employment)
- Notice period
- Position applied for in the email
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to WINTERHALTER SINGAPORE PTE LTD
About WINTERHALTER SINGAPORE PTE LTD
Winterhalter is an established German based company engaged in manufacturing and distribution of high quality, technology-driven and cost-effective commercial warewashing systems for professional kitchens. In line with our expansion, we invite self-motivated individuals to join our team.
More Jobs from this employer