Adept Manpower Solutions Pte Ltd-3
Service Technician / Engineer (Marine / Hydraulic Equipment) - Various Positions
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033585
- Take charge of servicing and repairing of hire fleet equipment / rotating equipment.
- Perform on-site preventive maintenance services.
- Service on rotating equipment/ hydraulic equipment / Electrical & Mechanical System.
- Generate and compile job reports.
- Assist in parts / equipment ordering when necessary.
- Follow up with client(s) on repair jobs to be done.
- Ad-hoc as assigned.
- Min. Higher Nitec / Diploma / Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Min. 2 - 5 years of working experience in maintenance or servicing of Electrical & Mechanical System / Rotating Equipment/ Heavy Machinery / Industrial Equipment or related.
- Possessing of Class 3 is essential.
- Candidates who are armed with richer experiences would be considered for Senior Technician, Team Lead or Engineer role.
Please remember to input the following information in your resume: -
1) Current salary
2) Expected salary
3) Reasons for leaving (Past and present employment)
4) Notice period
5) Position applied for in the email